Common Cause of Bad Breath
Cavities or Infection
Dry Mouth or Dehydration
Other Possible Causes for Bad Breath
- Throat or mouth cancer
- Sinus infection
- Digestive issues
- Acid reflux
- Lung infection
- Liver disease
What Can I Do to Cure My Bad Breath?
- Brush and floss two times a day
- Use an antimicrobial rinse daily
- Tongue scrape daily to remove bacteria
- Remove any devices and clean them thoroughly
- Visit our dental office for regular cleanings and exams
- Review your diet and try and stick to eating healthy foods
- Drink water and stay hydrated
- Avoid tobacco products
Looking For Help With Chronic Bad Breath?
There are many simple solutions to cure bad breath. We encourage you to make an appointment for an exam in our office to discuss your concerns. Our skilled staff can help give you tips, and our thorough dental exam can help identify any issues you may have that could be causing chronic bad breath. If you have already tried simple solutions and still notice your bad breath does not go away, we may advise you make an appointment to see your primary care physician.
If you are interested in finding a solution to cure bad breath we can help. To schedule your appointment contact our office, and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you!